- Use of facility’s public areas, for entire weekend.
- Facility and grounds available for engagement and pre-wedding photos, once booked and deposit received.
- 6 foot round tables for dining. White wooden folding chairs with cushioned seats for wedding/reception.
- Various sized tables available for DJ, buffet style serving, cake, guest book, gift table, head table.
- High top tables for casual dining, cocktails.
- A security guard is provided during the actual event.
- Use of an 8-person golf cart “limousine” for shuttling guests.
- Owners on site during set up, event, pack up.
- Out front, a beautiful white gazebo situated on a grassy slope with trees. Perfect for wedding vows or reception.
- Inside, a dramatic two story wooden floored great room, has 25 windows giving views out front, as well as overlooking the terraced back, gorgeous trees, and Lake Ray Roberts. A fantastic site for your wedding vows, or your reception.
- A cream-colored baby grand piano lends ambiance to the great room and is available for use on your special day.
- A bridal suite with ample seating, large mirrors, and private bath, also features a private deck that overlooks the back-guest area.
- A stunning “Tree House” room with 15 huge windows, literally looks out into the gorgeous oak treetops as well as the terraced guest area below. This room adds versatility for a large group, more reception area, or it can be used for a portable dance floor, or for casual seating/conversation areas. It is surrounded on two sides by a fun observation “Cat Walk” and spiral staircase.
- A public deck area spills out from the great room and tree house room, adding to your guest’s ability to mingle and enjoy the views.
- 3 stories of windows give the gorgeous 2-story wrought iron staircase added drama and beauty to your most memorable day.
- A large kitchen is available for caterers to serve from, re-heat, or plate your meal.
- Inside you will find 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a family/game room. This is the perfect space for the groom and his friends to dress and hangout.
- A small kitchen has direct access (separate from your guests) to an outdoor bar/grill area. Perfect to serve drinks and small bites pre-wedding or in between your wedding and reception.
- The stunning 3 story stairwell descends to a gathering area with double glass doors that open out to the flagstone patio and pathway that leads to the wedding pergola.
- The flagstone path gently meanders through the grassy rock lined terraces, where your guests will all be able to view you as you walk to the pergola, where the man of your dreams anxiously awaits your arrival.
- The pergola has electricity, so special lighting can be added, as well as a sound system.